As I'll be across the pond living in England this year, I thought this would be a great way for me to stay in touch with you all, as well as a great way for me to remember all the fantastic things I'll be doing this year. I've never blogged before, so you'll have to bear with me -- I'll try to just give you the highlights of my days here (without boring you with stories of how we spent two weeks searching for converters) and describe what it's like to live in this amazing city.
For those of you that don't know, this year I'll be pursuing my Masters Degree in Higher Education at Oxford University on a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship. Studying at Oxford with all of its traditions (which date back to its foundation somewhere around 1096!) should make for some interesting stories. I hope that you enjoy hearing the good, the bad, and the bizarre...
Vanessa
How cool! Keep 'em coming, Snyder!
ReplyDelete